WARNING
THESE ARE MY OPINIONS.


I DON"T EXIST TO MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR JUSTIFY WHAT I CARE ABOUT.

JASON GRATL IS MY LAWYER, and will accept service of any legal documents on my behalf.
All lawyers are not created equal. http://www.gratlpurtzki.com/
Gratl Purtzki
302-560 Beatty St.
Vancouver, BC V6B 2L3
Phone: 604 694 1919
Fax: 604 608 1919


The Flip Side - Chivalry is not Dead

I want to acknowledge a very thoughtful gesture and genuine concern for others by Alan Webb.  Politics aside, Alan phoned me Friday and was concerned about disturbing posters put up in the community with my name displayed.  He was so concerned he offered to go with me and remove them.  Alan went above and beyond what was necessary or expected, displaying his community spirit and integrity.

You are a welcome addition to our community.  Thank you for making my first run in an election pleasant and interesting.  

Thank you Alan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No anonymous comments allowed.